Bugaboo Buffalo Complete Stroller
An all-new, all-terrain stroller.
Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the Bugaboo Buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle or cross-country. Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails. Versatile, robust and spacious, the one-piece fold Bugaboo Bugaboo has multiple luggage options (up to 35 lbs), a high and spacious seat (durability tested up to 50 lbs), and an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against elements. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.
- Chassis with wheels, seat/bassinet, frame, carry handle
- Base seat fabric
- Base bassinet fabric
- Tailored fabric set (sun canopy and bassinet apron)(ships separately)
- Rain cover
- Under seat bag
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- One piece fold and self standing for easy storage.
- Bassinet with aerated mattress
- Reversible seat with recline
- 5 point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- 10-inch swivel wheels & 12-inch rear wheels with foam-filled tires
- Height adjustable handlebar.
- Rotating carry handle
- Extendable sun canopy.
- Hooks to hang your bags (certified up to 13 lbs)
- Car seat compatible (adaptors sold separately)
- All fabrics machine washable
The Bugaboo Buffalo is engineered to be robust - tested up to a total seat load of 50 lbs, with a maximum weight of the child of 37.5 lbs.
- Base weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 27.1 lbs
- Folded length-width-height: 35 x 21 x 13 inches
- Unfolded width: 24 inches
- Under seat bag: 9.2 gallons
Accessories: Shop accessories for this item. Click here.
• Imported- China
• Chassis: Aluminum & plastic; Fabric: 100% Polyester
LEAD TIME DISCLAIMER
We are a small boutique with limited stock, and the majority of products we sell are special ordered. The lead times for these orders can range from 1-2 weeks on gear, to 8-10 weeks on furniture. If this is for a registry, the registrant is aware of our lead time policy and we have planned accordingly. If you have any additional questions, please contact the store, we would love to help! 301-645-7477