Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 50% deposit of the total purchases is required at the time of order. Settlement of the remaining balance is required prior to delivery or pick-up
- Errors in arithmetic & transcription are subject to correction. In the event you do no approve the, Daisy Baby & Kids reserve the right to cancel the order.
Estimated Shipping & Delivery Times
- Daisy Baby & Kids have noted the estimated delivery window at the bottom of the order confirmation you signed. It is important to note that these are estimated shipping times and are subject to availability of products and/or manufacturer's availability.
- If a product you have ordered is out of stock or on backorder, we will contact you with a shipment date and you can decide to either keep the order as is, cancel the item or cancel the entire order. On custom orders canceling is only an option if the manufacture hasn’t already started production. In the case of fabric by the yard, you can only cancel before it has been cut.
- Occasionally issues arise that may lead to additional production time, such as our manufacturers experiencing a backup in production. If this is the case you will be alerted as soon as we are made aware that a problem exists. If you need to verify stock information and availability prior to placing your order, please feel free to contact the store.
Lead Times and Delivery:
- Daisy Baby & Kids does everything possible to assure a smooth and prompt delivery of your furniture, light fixtures and mirrors. However, be aware and consider that there are circumstances out of our control that may arise and result in a delay in the production or delivery of your items. We do our best to give accurate lead times for each furniture manufacturer but estimated lead times are not a guarantee of a specific delivery date.
- We welcome your inquiries as the estimated delivery time approaches and we can follow up to give you a more specific idea of your ship date at that time. Also note that shipping time for freight items (this includes furniture, large light fixtures and some rugs) is approximately 2-3 weeks from the time that the item(s) are scheduled for pickup from our manufacturer. We act as your liaison to best assist you in a prompt delivery but again; there are variables that are out of our control as we are considered a third party.
- Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Freight companies will contact you at least 48 hours prior to the delivery to schedule a delivery date and time frame (typically 2-4 hour blocks) that works for you. If you need to reschedule the delivery with our carrier, please contact them as soon as possible so as not to incur any charges for missed delivery appointments. If your scheduled appointment is missed, you will be charged a delivery trip fee. Please do not arrange for the item/items to be delivered when no one is home to receive them. If the freight company contacts you to make an appointment for delivery and you are unable to accept the delivery for any period of time, you are subject to storage fees that the freight company will charge for storing your item.
- All special ordered items are not eligible for return; i.e. Furniture, fabric, wallpaper, light fixtures, bedding, All custom & personalized items, final sale items
- You have up to 2 business days from the date the order was placed to cancel a custom order and to have the amount refunded to your credit card.
- We cannot be responsible for variations between the actual product colors. Descriptions of merchandise, including colors or shades, textures and other features are provided by the manufacturer; Daisy Baby & Kids assumes no liability whatsoever for the description, for variance, including in colors or textures, minor imperfections and/or for a product not meeting with customer satisfaction, absent a manufacturer-verified defect. We offer fabric swatches and finish samples for most of our vendors.
- Many of our custom made furnishings are made from wood, a natural living and breathing product. Nature is unique and never duplicates, making no two pieces of wood, even from the same tree, exactly alike. Because wood responds to fluctuations in humidity levels (just like hardwood flooring), furniture can expand and contract over time depending on the climate. Please note that the degree of humidity or dryness in your home may cause splitting, which will not affect the structural integrity of the piece and is not to be considered defective.
- Certain types of wood will have more visible knots and wood grain. Our artisans make every effort to conceal knots and grain on painted finishes, but due to natural resins within some wood types (i.e. pine), they cannot completely eliminate them or guarantee to control them. Knots and grain may bleed through and slightly discolor the finish (this may be more apparent on light color finishes). This discoloration is not to be considered a defect in craftsmanship. Irregularities in the finishes are not to be considered defects. While finishes are durable, they are not indestructible. Please contact us for care and maintenance of your wood furniture.
- We have swatches available for many of our lines that we are happy to loan out to customers. Please note that many of our artisans and craftspeople custom mix paint for their finishes so swatch samples may vary slightly from actual finishes.
- Upon delivery, please take time to inspect all freight shipped furniture items, light fixtures and mirrors carefully for any damage that may have occurred in transit and contact us immediately. Claims against damaged items must be made within 48 Hours. Claims made after 48 Hours cannot be accepted. Furniture items must be carefully inspected BEFORE you sign for the delivery.
- If you do experience damage, please take the following steps:
1. Call the store & report damage issues immediately. If you are not able to get in contact with us for any reason, note the damages and condition of the packing materials on your delivery ticket before signing for the delivery.
2. Take photos of the damage to the items AND the packing materials.
3. Email photos and a written description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the damage is minor, you may accept delivery with the damage noted on the bill of lading/ delivery ticket. Depending on the situation, either a touch up kit will be sent to you or a professional furniture medic will be arranged to repair the damage. If you choose to accept a damaged item, please retain all packaging to assist in the claim with the freight company.
5. If the damage is major, you may refuse delivery. The freight company reserves the right to have the piece repaired and brought back to the manufacturer for a repair/rebuild. If the freight carrier determines the piece cannot be repaired, you have the right to be reimbursed for your purchase or have another piece rushed at no additional charge and shipped out to you as soon as possible.
- Daisy Baby & Kids will be unable to assist you in the repair or replacement of damaged goods if the above procedures are not followed. Please remember that furniture items are not eligible for return.
- If your order arrives damaged, the furniture delivery company reserves the right to have the damaged item(s) repaired by a professional furniture medic. If the delivery company determines that the item(s) cannot be repaired, or replaced, you have the right to be reimbursed for your purchase.
- Daisy Baby & Kids upholds the warrantees provided by the artisans and manufacturers who create our products. Because the details and duration of our manufacturers' warrantees differ, we encourage you to ask one of our design consultants for specific warranty information on products of interest.
- In the event of a disputed credit card charge, which is ultimately found to have been legitimate or which otherwise finds, in whole or in part, in favor of Daisy Baby & Kids, the customer shall be responsible for all attorneys' fees and costs borne by Daisy Baby Kids. The terms of any purchase from or dispute with Daisy Baby & Kids shall be governed by Maryland law, and any litigation arising out of such dispute shall be brought in the State of Maryland.